In skills we Trust

In skills we trust

Contact.

if u are interrested in buying or dicussing my work. simply contact me on this email. Fishnfiction@gmail.com

søndag den 2. december 2012

Live Stream from my lure workshop.

Hello everyone.!! and a marry 2nd of december! pew pew!.

i thought it be funny to add live streaming from my lure workshop when im painting or building. so i added a link in the top right side of my blog.

its basicly just streaming what im working within that position but ill try to move it a long as i paint or build

 basicly just click the link and wait a few sec. and a picture should pop op. if it dosent. could be 3 reasons.

1. im not working.

2. i forgot to aktivate the live stream.

3. im playing hidden santa!!.

tho its probaly one of the first to. ill try and remember to aktivate it every time i go work so u can see whats going on.

hope u enjoy the lure tv. and if u got some suggestions or anything really feel free to msg me :).

heres the link. twitch.tv/fishnfiction

marry chrismas.

Mark.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar